88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldhawg

Reaction score
Just saw this thread; still willing to throw in the ground straps at the regular price for the headlight harness?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Ok...gonna throw this out there for anyone that is interested in Barons harness but is wary due to the quality issues found in other kits. You will not find these issues here! Yes you pay a bit extra but you are paying for the quality. Barons harness kits are built so well they are damn near overkill...

12 ga Marine Grade wire used
40 amp relays
heat shrink at each connection
Easily adapted and added to at time of ordering (example: adding additional driving light harnesses into main harness)
Made in the USA

Baron will listen to any suggestions and questions you have and will answer them to the best of his ability/knowledge.

All the above reasons stated are great reasons to be "Mean Green Equipped"

But if you are still doubting it....ask any of us who have used his products such as Bluex, 1997Chevydriver,Rewind,myself and many others on here.

Finally here is an example of the Work truck harness...this is a modified version i have been calling the Uber harness due to the fact it weighs in at 5lbs.

This is Barons HD harness with 2 heavy duty driving light harnesses integrated into it.

You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

With that all said...Baron im looking forward to future dealings with you :cheers:

Talisman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can second this. Barons harness is so easy to install and I've had zero issues since I installed it a while ago. Absolutely love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

guybb3

Reaction score
Mean Green, could you please e-mail in reference to the light harness kit? I just joined and cannot PM you. I am interested in getting the harness for a 96 suburban with the all headlight on with high beams mod. Thank you [email protected]

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hes working on it. I asked him about it awhile ago for my own silverado prerunner project lol

Yeah, he said he just doesn't have immediate access to a 99-02. I am patient, need to stop spending money on both trucks for awhile so I can get into a house..... stupid South Orange County housing market prices! haha

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Baron!! Got my harness in on Saturday, the truck goes to the shop tomorrow for 2-3 days, I will install it after that.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.