88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Hello Baron, I just got through reading all of this thread. I have been looking for a good harness and this looks like the one. I have one question, do you have to leave the OEM harness in place?

Thanks, Monty

All the oe harness does after his harness is installed is send the signal to the relays. Plus all your other front lights are part of it.

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
yes, this one plugs into your passenger sid e9006/9005 connectors, then you connect this to your headlights, add two grounds mount the 3 relays and add the power wires. then ziptie the rest of the wiring up neatly and out of the way. dont think im forgetting anything.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello Baron, I just got through reading all of this thread. I have been looking for a good harness and this looks like the one. I have one question, do you have to leave the OEM harness in place?

Thanks, Monty

Hi Monty,

First off welcome to the forum! Now as Chris and Tyler have said, the HD Harness is primarily designed to leave the OEM harness in place for ease of installation. However, if you'd like to remove the headlight portion of the OE front lighting harness from the truck, you can. If you have a 95+ truck, you can mount the relay bank for the HD Harness on the drivers side, and draw power from the aux. stud on the engine fuse block! If you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Baron

dixiepc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I just got my harness from Baron. The quality was exceptional and I jumped right on it and got it installed.
Baron was great to deal with and more than welcoming when I made a few calls to him.
I intend to use some more of his products on my Suburban.

I would rate him an A+ and will recommend him to anyone that needs the types of products that he makes and sells.

Thanks Baron
Monty

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would you offer a discount on multiple kits? I am hunting for a 4x4 atm, if it happens to be another TBI GM I will be buying two headlight kits and two big 3 kits.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice product. Anybody (3rd party) who bought this have a review for it? Say a year down the line? I would like to buy one but want to make sure it lasts.

Wish I could have gotten it years ago before I went through 2 headlight switches @ $15 a piece.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
can you make one for a 87 chev? its a single headlight but i want to convert it to the dual

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...1631970.-2207520000.1361908544&type=3&theater
Nice product. Anybody (3rd party) who bought this have a review for it? Say a year down the line? I would like to buy one but want to make sure it lasts.

Wish I could have gotten it years ago before I went through 2 headlight switches @ $15 a piece.

theres a few guys running around with these that have had them for over a year

Status
Not open for further replies.