88-98 Heavy Duty Headlight Harness Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
theres a few guys running around with these that have had them for over a year

Thanks I was probably going to get one anyway because I guess there's not too much to go wrong. And anyway I'm guessing if it did it would be multipule years later. Meh maybe something to get in the summer; I'm trying to save up right now.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
if something were to go wrong itd be immediate or from knicking a wire and exposing it or something, longetivity of the kit unharmed is so far a year for some guys and still going strong.

gnrl

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
if something were to go wrong itd be immediate or from knicking a wire and exposing it or something, longetivity of the kit unharmed is so far a year for some guys and still going strong.

I was thinking along the lines of quality issues, where maybe an accidentally uninsulated part becomes corroded in the loom and breaks years later (yes I've had this happen before with auto/ATV wiring).

However after reading around it's seems these are nicely made, probably to the point where it wont ever be an issue.

Maybe I'm just used to expecting Chinese crap because that's all I seem to come across (and have to fix) nowadays...

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
can you make one for a 87 chev? its a single headlight but i want to convert it to the dual

Absolutely! We currently have a HD Headlight Harness for both the single and headlight squarebodies, so if you'd like to convert from single to dual headlights, I can make a HD Harness that would adapt your single headlights to dual headlights and would require no splicing whatsoever. It would be 100% plug n' play!

Would you offer a discount on multiple kits? I am hunting for a 4x4 atm, if it happens to be another TBI GM I will be buying two headlight kits and two big 3 kits.

We can work out a deal on order like that! PM me for further details if you would like!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
To show my appreciation for all you guys, from now through Friday: I'll give everyone who places an order for a HD Headlight Harness; a FREE Ground Strap Kit for there truck! Those go for $18.95 normally, so that is a nice bonus for all orders this week! :cheers:

Here's a link to more details on the ground strap kits if anyone would like more info on them: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?13537-1988-1998-Chevy-amp-GMC-Ground-Strap-Kits-(NEW)

Now thats a killer deal! Ugh..wish I could afford a harness for the Diesel atm

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.