88-94 Chevy/GMC Back Up Camera Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Baron has been quite busy over the past year. Thus difficult to get ahold of at times. He will prob most likely be more active on here within the next month or so.

corkey723

Reaction score
I received a message from Mean Green. He said he is no longer offering a camera kit anymore. I ordered a pocket and I am going to see if I can put together a backup camera kit to sell on here. Ill let everyone know if I do. Might be a few weeks till I find the appropriate parts.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah,Please let us know as I am sure there might be a few of us that want a kit like that !!! Thanks !!!

90C1500

Reaction score
Did mean green say where he was able to source the supplies from?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I received a message from Mean Green. He said he is no longer offering a camera kit anymore. I ordered a pocket and I am going to see if I can put together a backup camera kit to sell on here. Ill let everyone know if I do. Might be a few weeks till I find the appropriate parts.

Given how busy the guy has been i cant say im surprised.

corkey723

Reaction score
Hoping to find a solution for mounting the screen this week, should require a spacer in the back of the pocket, since the mounting arm isn't long enough to reach. Also looking at offering a 5inch screen as an upgrade. So it will use the same camera, but available with a 4.3" or 5" screen.

Silverfox

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think maybe you could ask him so we could look at getting screens ourselves !! Really interested in the adapter that comes with the screen too so it just bolts right in !!! Thanks and let us know !!!