88-94 Chevy/GMC Back Up Camera Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
These are a brand new product! This kit was specifically designed for the 88-94 Chevy and GMC Trucks. This unit mounts where the OEM Headunit (Radio) was mounted, the kits are available with or without the monitor flush mounted inside a radio delete panel. If you would like to save a few dollars, you can purchase the model that is not pre-mounted, and it will come with complete directions on how to flush mount the monitor inside the radio delete pocket of your choice.

This is the absolute nicest and cleanest way there is to mount a quality large (4.3" screen) back up camera monitor in your truck! The monitor in this kit is not the run of the mill average back up camera monitor like you find at pep boys or Orileys etc. , it is a very high quality unit! It features a full color 4.3" LED back lit screen, with a 4:3 (wide screen) aspect ratio. The monitor has a durable and attractive ABS housing. The image quality of the screen is also very nice!

The camera unit itself is also very good quality. It is designed to mount using your license plate fasteners, to the license plate. This allows for a very easy installation, without having to drill any holes in your bumper. You can however mount the camera elsewhere if you so desire. The camera has a 135 degree viewing angle, and features 7 IR LEDS for excellent performance in low light situations. It also mirrors the image, making backing up that much easier! The camera is also adjustable up and down, so it will work on your truck no matter if your lifted, lowered or at stock height! The unit automatically turns on when you shift into reverse, when you follow the included install instructions.

The kit comes with everything needed! It includes RCA cables and everything shown in the pictures:

Price:
Without Monitor Flush Mounted in Pocket: $90.00 (Regular Price)
SALE PRICE: $75.95
----------------------------------
WITH Monitor Flush Mounted (Pocket Included): $105.95
---------------------------------

Shipping: $6.95 to anywhere in the lower 48 states via USPS Priority Mail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model with Flush Mounted Monitor:
You must be registered for see images attach

Model without pocket included:

Thanks for looking! And if you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to post in the thread or send me a PM and I'll be more then happy to help!

Thanks for your time,
Baron
aka "Mean Green"

kiing23

Reaction score
These are a brand new product! This kit was specifically designed for the 88-94 Chevy and GMC Trucks. This unit mounts where the OEM Headunit (Radio) was mounted, the kits are available with or without the monitor flush mounted inside a radio delete panel. If you would like to save a few dollars, you can purchase the model that is not pre-mounted, and it will come with complete directions on how to flush mount the monitor inside the radio delete pocket of your choice.

This is the absolute nicest and cleanest way there is to mount a quality large (4.3" screen) back up camera monitor in your truck! The monitor in this kit is not the run of the mill average back up camera monitor like you find at pep boys or Orileys etc. , it is a very high quality unit! It features a full color 4.3" LED back lit screen, with a 4:3 (wide screen) aspect ratio. The monitor has a durable and attractive ABS housing. The image quality of the screen is also very nice!

The camera unit itself is also very good quality. It is designed to mount using your license plate fasteners, to the license plate. This allows for a very easy installation, without having to drill any holes in your bumper. You can however mount the camera elsewhere if you so desire. The camera has a 135 degree viewing angle, and features 7 IR LEDS for excellent performance in low light situations. It also mirrors the image, making backing up that much easier! The camera is also adjustable up and down, so it will work on your truck no matter if your lifted, lowered or at stock height! The unit automatically turns on when you shift into reverse, when you follow the included install instructions.

The kit comes with everything needed! It includes RCA cables and everything shown in the pictures:

Price:
Without Monitor Flush Mounted in Pocket: $90.00 (Regular Price)
SALE PRICE: $75.95
WITH Monitor Flush Mounted (Pocket Included): $105.95
---------------------------------

Shipping: $6.95 to anywhere in the lower 48 states via USPS Priority Mail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model with Flush Mounted Monitor:

Model without pocket included:

Thanks for looking! And if you have any questions what so ever, please feel free to post in the thread or send me a PM and I'll be more then happy to help!

Thanks for your time,
Baron
aka "Mean Green"

Where Can I find one?

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
How does the camera send the signal to the monitor?

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
you got a few of these? willing to sell just the monitor? i dont need the backup camera. i just need the monitor and the power lead connector for the monitor of course.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score