88-94 Chevy/GMC Back Up Camera Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Baron! You always got me wanting to spend money! I should get you to hang on to my harness till I decide to buy everything from you, it'll be cheaper shipping ! Aha

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Baron! You always got me wanting to spend money! I should get you to hang on to my harness till I decide to buy everything from you, it'll be cheaper shipping ! Aha

Sorry Eric! :)
You would save on shipping accross the border though! :cheers:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
hmmm.... im thinking about it now! could really save my exhaust tips if i ever back up to a curb.... lol! Ill shoot you a PM

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got my kit yesterday, looks good. Had a few questions, just to make sure I got it right.

On the power plug for the camera, it'll wire to the reverse lights power wire, right? And the monitor will just go to a keyed 12v source?

And does the monitor have a screen protector on it? Because mine had a small tab like thing stuck to the screen with a green square on it, and when I pulled it off, it left an air bubble on the screen that I can't get rid of.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got my kit yesterday, looks good. Had a few questions, just to make sure I got it right.

On the power plug for the camera, it'll wire to the reverse lights power wire, right? And the monitor will just go to a keyed 12v source?

And does the monitor have a screen protector on it? Because mine had a small tab like thing stuck to the screen with a green square on it, and when I pulled it off, it left an air bubble on the screen that I can't get rid of.

Yes, the monitor has a cling screen protector on it! The green/blue tab is just to lift the edge to remove the screen protector!

As for the wiring, yes! The camera power wire gets tapped into the reverse light wire which can easily be found at the tail light! Then the monitor gets wired into a 12V+ Switched source (fuse box, junction block, radio circuit ect)! If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask or call anytime and ill be happy to help! :handshake:

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome. That's what I got from the instructions, but the broken engrish made my head hurt. Haha.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully I'll get installed here soon and I'll post up some pics.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome. That's what I got from the instructions, but the broken engrish made my head hurt. Haha.

Thanks for the quick reply. Hopefully I'll get installed here soon and I'll post up some pics.

I can get you the directions that will be easy to follow if you'd like, I just didn't have them completed at the time when your kit shipped out!

Thank you again for your business, I truly appreciate it!