88-94 Chevy/GMC Back Up Camera Kit (NEW)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Baron! You always got me wanting to spend money! I should get you to hang on to my harness till I decide to buy everything from you, it'll be cheaper shipping ! Aha

I know this feeling all too well....i need to start saving for a harness for the diesel and for some wiring upgrades for the tb

Sent from the 'Ho Train powered by Detroit Diesel

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya i was wondering same thing with that tab on the screen. i havent tested mine out yet. i told my dad and he wants to wait so he can see it in different spots to be sure it goes in the perfect spot for him... but he wont be back till spring/summer.LOL

bdubyah

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can get you the directions that will be easy to follow if you'd like, I just didn't have them completed at the time when your kit shipped out!

Thank you again for your business, I truly appreciate it!

Send'em my way if ya don't mind. Can't ever have too much info, haha.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Any plans to make these for my year truck (98)? Our maybe a universal kit? If also like it where I could turn it on any time, even while driving down the road.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I do believe he is working on a couple ideas for 95 and up trucks

Sent from somewhere in MN