5 lug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Lowered 8-lug looks smexy too :p

I'll update previous post in a bit with detailed info of each type....didn't think to mention lug holes and hub space....what a dunce.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
My Tahoe is 6-lug, 5-spoke...not sure how the number of lugs affects the look of a wheel when lug covers are used on most wheels these days :shrug:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Same....I also prefer the full length covers on the valve stems so you see absolutely ZERO rubber. The 2.5" long hex acorns look really nice too, I used flared so i could run smaller lug wrenches, if ya run non-flared base then you're stuck with a 7/8" wrench IIRC.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If you have alot of patience and the ability to find your way thru lists without getting confused(I have to highlight a line to make sure I don't read the wrong specs), try this site out for different bolt patterns across manufacturers.... http://www.vehicle-bolt-pattern.com/

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My Tahoe is 6-lug, 5-spoke...not sure how the number of lugs affects the look of a wheel when lug covers are used on most wheels these days :shrug:
I could deal with a 5 spoke wheel that was 6 lug with covered lug nut's, but I just don't like a 6 spoke wheel.