5 lug to 6 lug conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was reading on here some where. Where i could get rotors for a 2500LD or something that would be 6 lug and could change out the rear end for a 6 lug from a 2wd. But which truck would i get a direct bolt in from on the rear end. and as for the rotor there the same diameter for the 5 lug and 6 lug but my truck rotors are either for F44(heavy duty chassis) or non F44 and the 6 lugs rotor are all for F44 and i'm almost certain mine are non F44 so will i still be able to use my spindles or will i have to change them also

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok the only difference i can find is non HD chassis rotors are 106.2mm from end of hub to flat surface on the back of the rotor, then HD chassis rotor is 114.7mm. so i dont know if thats a problem?

subcultures10

Reaction score
was you able to get this done? If so i'd like to know, since im wanting to do the same conversion..lmk if you dont mind, i hardly get on so a quick IM would be awesome to inform me..thanks again