4L60E no third gear?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I wish someone would give me a truck. I got my first job at 14 and payed cash for my first truck before I turned 16 lol

Yeah, if my dad still lived with us, I would have paid back the $800 he spent on my old rusted 8. Since my new truck is my moms name and she has another car she drives, I drive it and have free reign over it. But ill be saving my money and buying myself a GMT400 soon enough

Sent while pulling out a Ford

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
I wish someone would give me a truck. I got my first job at 14 and payed cash for my first truck before I turned 16 lol

I worked a whole summer for $8 an hour and save up and bought my 90 when I was 17 and people wonder why I refuse to get rid of it

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score

Yeah i'm lucky and I know it. I wish i was able to keep my current truck, I worked two jobs to buy it. And I'd love to let it sit until I can fix it but my dad doesn't have room in his yard and I'm living at a firehouse so I can't leave it there. The station chief had a cow when I left my bed behind the station two days when I swapped them.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Yeah i'm lucky and I know it. I wish i was able to keep my current truck, I worked two jobs to buy it. And I'd love to let it sit until I can fix it but my dad doesn't have room in his yard and I'm living at a firehouse so I can't leave it there. The station chief had a cow when I left my bed behind the station two days when I swapped them.

That sounds about like my chief lol we did a lift in our other building where we keep our antique and dive trailer as he had a cow

The Baron

I like drugs
Reaction score
That sounds about like my chief lol we did a lift in our other building where we keep our antique and dive trailer as he had a cow

Yeah he didn't like that but was okay with me taking the K12 saw to my locker when it broke and I had to cut it open...chief's, never can understand them.

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score

Same. Did tons of snow blowing as a kid (made pretty good money not gonna lie) then got a full-time job at 17 in order to pay off my truck. No hand outs here..

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had mine rebuilt for $800.00 dollars it works good now im going to knock on wood.