454 dually pretty clean!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
"Maintained with an open check book."
Wow! No kidding! It shows that that was how it's been taken care of. That truck is as clean underneath as the top side!
I'd pass on the need for it to be black, just because of how so very clean it is!!!
Eric...you NEED that truck! Lol!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
My only complaint on that one is it's 2wd.

It's been on ebay awhile now too.

Oh yeah, my Dually is black :lol:

I hate every one with a black dually!! just kidding :redface:

But theis another member here that has a clean black one, I forget his name... its all stock with some pretty aggressive tires.. Just makes me jealous! lol But when im ready I think I will look for a clean 2 wheel drive just because Im pretty sure I want to slam it. I think the color, I can live with if its really clean.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
So, orignally aksing 15,000.

ebay auction for 9,100 and reserve not met. Which means a 10,000+ reserve.

Back on ebay and up for bids.

Dude strikes me as a putz.

That would be good enough reason not to deal with him right there.....add to that the truck is nice but not worth what he's asking.

Last edited:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Skylark has a black diesel and Dean ha s the lowered black 93 dually. Those are the two I can think of other than mine.

They are a pita to keep clean though.

Sent from 454 cubic inches of iron

Skylark! that's the truck I like! Deans is awesome too because its lowered. Id like to find a build that half down like he did.

Why you say its hard to keep clean?