4-Link?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Call up or email WFO concepts. Trevor and his shops built a 98 Chevy on coils not to long ago. He may be able to she'd some light on parts and coils
You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Call up or email WFO concepts. Trevor and his shops built a 98 Chevy on coils not to long ago. He may be able to she'd some light on parts and coils

Nice Radius Arm setup, been trying to find info on radius arm setups on our trucks!

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my build that I am linking my 98
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?11823-Dual-purpose-crap-hauler

Also, double triangulated 4 link, to have ideal geomenty, can be difficult to package on the front of these, and most trucks. it can be done and be effective, but a single triangulated 4 link would be easier to package and still have the same effect. a 4 link is great and all, but a 3 link would be the easiest to design and package of all the "linked suspensions" and should not be over looked.

About 90% of the way through my current install, I picked up a D60 for the front, when I install this axle, I will probably ditch the radius arms and go with a 3 link.