$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing special on updates but first glass shop that came out and put front and back glass in. Well theyve leaked had other shop "fix leak" which was a joke. So I had the front replaced and rear resealed.
By a place I know and trust which I was gonna use in first place but they didnt do home visits last year so expensive lesson learned on my parts.

Did a 2" lift shackle to correct ride height cause I was 29.5" in front and 27" in rear

Other then that just been driving it till the weather clears up and start on bodywork

Its unrelated but have started helping buddy LS swap his 78 c10 that I'm stealing the paint scheme from. First pic just for memory refresh

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing much new blue stays in the garage and the crew cab is my daily

But the LS c10 should run tomorrow but back to gmt400 related I did go look at another truck to add to the collection.

Whats yall think? Is 3 too many lol it would be my only 4x4 one

And as for the crew cab how about going to the c10 3/4 ton big caps?

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
That's a hell yes on the caps! And can there be too many GMT400's, if not for financial reasons? :Big Laugh:
There can be for space restraints lmao, there’s a 91 C1500 ECSB I have my eyes on for a project, but I’m already playing musical cars in the driveway every time we want to drive something different lmao.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There can be for space restraints lmao, there’s a 91 C1500 ECSB I have my eyes on for a project, but I’m already playing musical cars in the driveway every time we want to drive something different lmao.

I know the feeling and if the weather has been bad its even harder to juggle the cars cause the crew cab can really mess up the yard lol

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Havent got to work on either 400 other then my camper top back on the crew.

But did get the c10 running. So 2 full saturdays and 2 partial days in the afternoons we got it running.

As you can see in the video wiring is NOT done i dont leave it like that we just had to get it moving wasnt pushing it a 4th time lol

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media