$350 1999 C3500 CCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet you made the thread! You’ve came a long way already! How much of a pain was the dash to pull out?

dash pulls aint that bad but on the 96+ be very careful, these dashes come in 2nd on cracking behind the dodges. anyways im dropping my dash down today to add in power windows wiring ill try to get pics of what to get and add to the thread

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
dash pulls aint that bad but on the 96+ be very careful, these dashes come in 2nd on cracking behind the dodges. anyways im dropping my dash down today to add in power windows wiring ill try to get pics of what to get and add to the thread
There’s definitely a suburban power swap in my future, just wanna get a few other things done first...if I wind up needing an evap, that will accelerate all of the behind dash projects lol

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s definitely a suburban power swap in my future, just wanna get a few other things done first...if I wind up needing an evap, that will accelerate all of the behind dash projects lol

If you end up going that deep, clean everything hvac related and replace the foam seals its well worth its time

I didnt replace my evap but ill take my chances on the OEM. It did clean up good dont have an after pic

You must be registered for see images attach

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
If you end up going that deep, clean everything hvac related and replace the foam seals its well worth its time

I didnt replace my evap but ill take my chances on the OEM. It did clean up good dont have an after pic

Definitely! I’ve been cleaning everything I find during the transformation.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the power door swap done but not adding pics and such till tomorrow after I figure out this issue.
Windows and locks work fine but the plug in the pic has got my dome lights all screwed at the moment and a flashing security light. But the LS dont care lol

Other then this it was all plug and play gotta break that big plug down to what I need. The small plug is from original harness

Andrew7

Reaction score
What’s the process on pulling the dash?