30" LED Bar Install + Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

187k1500

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a place that sells the roof mount brackets for our trucks? I can only find for 99 and newer

capricefrk013

Toy Hauler
Reaction score
I have these lights but I havent installed them yet. These bulbs have little fans attached to a heat sink on the back of them. Has 2 surface mount LED's on the bulb. They are bright as hell but not sure I want to lose my HID's.

You must be registered for see images attach

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
I have these lights but I havent installed them yet. These bulbs have little fans attached to a heat sink on the back of them. Has 2 surface mount LED's on the bulb. They are bright as hell but not sure I want to lose my HID's.

Keep us posted. I want to get rid of my POS HID's but don't want to lose to much light output. I also like the fact that these use Cree LED's which means they will be reliable and have a nice warm white between halogen and HID.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Probably not, but if it's wired to your brights or a separate switch it's not like you're ever going to be hassled about it.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Get some night pics when you get them installed

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know of a place that sells the roof mount brackets for our trucks? I can only find for 99 and newer

yes get ahold of ftioffroad.com they are my sponsor they know people that custom make them for our trucks say i sent you and you may get a discount my name is peter kramer

superchevyguy93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya i just installed a 30 inch on my truck to but just on the bumper and i love it