Led Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nilight 9005 9006 LED Headlight Bulb Kit, 350% Brighter,HB3 HB4 LED High Beam Low Beam Bulbs Combo, 6000K Cool White, Mini Size, 4-Pack​

For some reason when I post the link it bugs out.
Are these in your factory housing’s?

Merritt31

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these in your factory housing’s?
Yea factory housing and factory wiring all is plug and play. It comes with the high and low but I cant tell a brightness difference. The only thing to pay attention to is the high and low bulbs have different base sizes and I didn't know that. I installed the new leds and installed a small base bulb into the large base hole and it didn't tighten town with the 1/4 turn I gave it and I thought it was just cheep Chinese fitment but i took them back out and realized the base of the bulb where the oring sits has 2 sizes. once I realized that and matched em up large base large hole and so on the fitment was so good i put a little faucet grease on the oring to help it go in.

Grube

Reaction score
You'll have to post a update photo. I like the style of those! Does your burb have anything special on it seen as your in Canada?

Honestly, not sure if it has anything special. I know it has daytime running lights, unsure if USA models had that.

Here are some pics of them after install. Shot with just lowbeams, lows and high beams, and with everything off. And one of the pattern on a sheet of plywood. Looking forward to testing night time performance

Edit - went for a drive after dark. Lights are an obvious improvement over what I was running before (stock housings with LED bulbs). Projection distance seems a bit short, but that’s likely because I aimed them down a lot.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

pgutier1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I did my best to keep em pointed down but all I care about is me and the fam can drive safe now. So much easier to see deer!
I freak'in agree...show me the damn light!

Here is what I did...

I bought Brian's harness @5vortec7 to make sure it was up to speed with power output.

Bought LED's on Amazon that were serious...lol!

Check out my post here:

bc-chris

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, not sure if it has anything special. I know it has daytime running lights, unsure if USA models had that.

Here are some pics of them after install. Shot with just lowbeams, lows and high beams, and with everything off. And one of the pattern on a sheet of plywood. Looking forward to testing night time performance

Edit - went for a drive after dark. Lights are an obvious improvement over what I was running before (stock housings with LED bulbs). Projection distance seems a bit short, but that’s likely because I aimed them down a lot.

those look great Grube!
i picked up those exact lights sometime last year (i think it was late summer/early fall) - i'm hoping to have time to do the install in the next month (there's a few things i'm doing at the same time, so i need more time than a "headlight swap"
when i do mine i'm going to 'swap sides' on the turn signals to see how that looks

my '89 is just a summer truck now. hoping to have insurance back on it in in next couple weeks. can't wait to get it back on the road!

Grube

Reaction score
those look great Grube!
i picked up those exact lights sometime last year (i think it was late summer/early fall) - i'm hoping to have time to do the install in the next month (there's a few things i'm doing at the same time, so i need more time than a "headlight swap"
when i do mine i'm going to 'swap sides' on the turn signals to see how that looks

my '89 is just a summer truck now. hoping to have insurance back on it in in next couple weeks. can't wait to get it back on the road!

Thank you

I think they would look good with the signals swapped around, was thinking about doing that to mine as well. I ended up putting them the way they are now just to “be different” lol and see if they grew on me. But I dunno, I think they’re a bit goofy looking haha, I may switch em around in the future