3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today I purchased my drop components.

Belltech:
Upper/lower shock relocation brackets
Drive line angle kit
Street performance shocks
Rear anti swaybar

Tin Works:
Flip kit

DC Fabrication:
Under bed notch for 3/4 and 1 ton trucks

DJM:
2” lowering springs
3” spindles

That was the easy part. Now I’ve just got to find the time to install it.
Money well wasted!!

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this question is REALLY late, but do you know how the Silverado script ended up on the door(s)? Was it on both doors? You mentioned finding overspray and I’m wondering if you had the whole door replaced at some point?

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know this question is REALLY late, but do you know how the Silverado script ended up on the door(s)? Was it on both doors? You mentioned finding overspray and I’m wondering if you had the whole door replaced at some point?
The small dealership I bought it from purchased the letters thinking it was a Silverado, installed them, then hopped in the truck to move it and saw that it had GMC on the steering wheel, so he just left it and said he hadn’t had a chance to take it off. That is the story that I was told. And yeah it was on both doors. I believe he also added the molding.

Unsure about the doors. I think the respray is probably due to GM’s issues with white paint. It doesn’t look terrible but I’ve seen better.