3/4 Ton of fun - ‘95 Sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Broooo... would be cake to make your truck a dually. I mean you're already 8 lug..

But then you'd have to give up those sweet wheels.

Richard
What’s it take to convert these? Front rotors, rear end, flares, and wheels?
You won't...
You’re probably right. At least for now. I’m considering my options. The fitment is real ugly to me. Am I being too picky?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You’re probably right. At least for now. I’m considering my options. The fitment is real ugly to me. Am I being too picky?
If you don't like the way they look, then change it. I don't think it's being too picky, you want your truck to look like what you want. What size tire width are you running up front? Is it a square setup? I'm too lazy to go back through the thread.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

Yep, but honestly it'd be easier to swap a dually bed than add flares to yours. Cutting the wheel openings isn't that difficult, especially if you make a template from a dually flare donor bed, but getting it "just right" so that those inner filler panels fit correctly.. kinda tricky. I'd bet finding a white dually bed would be easier.

Richard

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, but honestly it'd be easier to swap a dually bed than add flares to yours. Cutting the wheel openings isn't that difficult, especially if you make a template from a dually flare donor bed, but getting it "just right" so that those inner filler panels fit correctly.. kinda tricky. I'd bet finding a white dually bed would be easier.

Richard
l bet I can find one.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you don't like the way they look, then change it. I don't think it's being too picky, you want your truck to look like what you want. What size tire width are you running up front? Is it a square setup? I'm too lazy to go back through the thread.
255/45 on all four. Maybe I’ll lift the rear and just add a spacer.

fancyTBI

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered lift shackles for the rear. I think they might be the same that @bluex used.

For now I’ll lift the rear and then if I get it where I want it I will probably add a 1/2” or 1” spacer to the rear.