2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I really like them. Digging the squared off wheelwells and other bodylines. Like the bumper steps too.

The Sierra headlights I'm on the fence with right now. A lot is going on here, seems busy to me.

Not too crazy with what i've seen interior wise.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I want a synergy green Sierra! Haha

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ugliest truck out of the big 3. The GMC headlights and chev grille are pretty ugly. Interior looks damn nice though, similar to the Rams.

I know I wont be driving a new gm truck when i upgrade thats forsure...

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
That sounds like the meanest 4.3 V6 ever built. Kinda funny how they keep the old displacements on these new engines

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
I really don't care for the gmc headlights or the chevy grill. Gmc lights don't look like they even fit there. Chevy grill is f'ing huge but i do like the stacked lights. If all the gmc trucks come with that horrible plastic fender trim that will be a deal breaker. Also interior looks like a damn work truck. Not for me i don't think.

5spd Z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The single reason why I wouldnt get one... doesnt come in 5spd. I HATE auto's...

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
Has anyone found a single cab short bed pic of either truck?

The pickup box on regular cab models is available in three lengths--5 feet, 8 inches; 6 feet, 6 inches; and 8 feet. Crew cab models add the 6-foot-6-inch box as a new option, in addition to the 5-foot-8-inch box. The extended cab truck can be configured with the 5-foot-8-inch or 6-foot-6-inch.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20121213/detroit/121219952#ixzz2ExRqCu8g

Last edited: