2014 Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
They could be better. I still want to see some single cabs. 3 bed lengths for them.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Has anyone found a single cab short bed pic of either truck?

The pickup box on regular cab models is available in three lengths--5 feet, 8 inches; 6 feet, 6 inches; and 8 feet. Crew cab models add the 6-foot-6-inch box as a new option, in addition to the 5-foot-8-inch box. The extended cab truck can be configured with the 5-foot-8-inch or 6-foot-6-inch.

Read more: http://www.autoweek.com/article/20121213/detroit/121219952#ixzz2ExRqCu8g

No long beds for extended cabs? I don't see it doing well commercially then.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
No long beds for extended cabs? I don't see it doing well commercially then.

The fleet trucks will have completely different options. Just like the Fords.

-Via Mobile-

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The GMC fronts look pretty good... too much chrome on the Chevy version.

They look good. I just hate the visual door handle and door configuration on the EC models.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
:imo: I wish they would have kept the style the 900's had, where it was a suicide ext cab door that swung all the way open. I think that was a feature a lot of people liked.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
:imo: I wish they would have kept the style the 900's had, where it was a suicide ext cab door that swung all the way open. I think that was a feature a lot of people liked.

x1000

The Dodge's have that and I HATE it. The rear is obviously not as big as a CC, so why not give as much room as possible where you want it, which is in front of the rear seat? Now you've got a door in your way. I don't buy the BS reason of "giving more room when parking is tight". If anything you'd have more door, not less.

I think it also takes away from the overall look of a traditional ext cab, because you're adding a door handle where there doesn't need to be one.

Sent from my DEERE powered Droid