2013 Car d'Lane Show Coverage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, yeah #51 is one of my favs too. it was a fun show although TONS AND TONS of people were there...moreso than I expected, it was hard to get pics without people in the way.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I don't know, #55 is pretty sweet too! :lol: Looked like a lot of custom rides that weren't just restored but actually had a lot of work done to them

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know, #55 is pretty sweet too! :lol: Looked like a lot of custom rides that weren't just restored but actually had a lot of work done to them

yeah according to the badges #55 was a 454SS, but it was only at the cruize, so I couldn't inspect it up close at the show, I think the show was limited to '72 or older, kindof like hot august nights is...

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Like the GMC/Napco, #11, the Nash with the Impala(?) roof, #36, & I've got a soft spot for 'sleds', #54, & 'sadface' Olds' #57.
Got a buddy that has a firetruck like #68, slammed, with a BBC, a mild top chop, rollin' on artillery's, & a 'patina'd' paint job.(Red, of course!)
Great pix!
Looks like a good show/cruise! It's not really all that far from here. Maybe next year!

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
#29 c10 vert and gmt400 bed?!! kinda cool #51 bad *** pic! Awesome pics!!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the GMC/Napco, #11, the Nash with the Impala(?) roof, #36, & I've got a soft spot for 'sleds', #54, & 'sadface' Olds' #57.
Got a buddy that has a firetruck like #68, slammed, with a BBC, a mild top chop, rollin' on artillery's, & a 'patina'd' paint job.(Red, of course!)
Great pix!
Looks like a good show/cruise! It's not really all that far from here. Maybe next year!

Thanks! yeah I don't know what that nash was made out of either...heh they did a really good job on it though. #68 is an old Diamond Reo truck, it was interesting, definitely not something you see everyday. your friend's sounds pretty cool

#29 c10 vert and gmt400 bed?!! kinda cool #51 bad *** pic! Awesome pics!!

thanks! that C10 was odd for sure. I'm not sure how I feel about newer beds on older trucks...I've almost never seen it done well enough to look 'right'...but hey thats just me..