Hello from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just picked up a 98 k2500 suburban a few weeks ago. Leather seats, 4x4, 2 owner and 148k miles. Got it for $4000.
I’ve been going through it and changed all fluids, filters, shocks, wheels/tires, brakes… etc
Swapped the tow mirrors back to original also.

Look forward to being here.
I’ve had a 2020 trail boss and bought a 1 owner 98 k1500 Silverado back in 2013 after I got home from Afghan.

Here’s a before and after.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinan!
Love how it looks, makes me rethink how I felt about black steelies and BFGs on my K2500
You wouldn't happen to still have those old wheels would you?

Reaction score
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinan!
Love how it looks, makes me rethink how I felt about black steelies and BFGs on my K2500
You wouldn't happen to still have those old wheels would you?
Thank you! I love the bfg’s on the obs chevys. I wanted some newer duramax aluminum wheels but couldn’t find any and the steelies were cheap.
I had to cut some to get the 285’s not to rub but nothing major.
I actually just sold them a few days ago.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! I love the bfg’s on the obs chevys. I wanted some newer duramax aluminum wheels but couldn’t find any and the steelies were cheap.
I had to cut some to get the 285’s not to rub but nothing major.
I actually just sold them a few days ago.
Damn! I've been searching for some wheels like that for some time.
I love the PY0 look, but I prefer the aftermarket alloy wheels. I've got a set of 16x10s to put on my crew cab once I scrape the change together to get new rubber for it

Attachments

• PXL_20231204_220143393.jpg
    PXL_20231204_220143393.jpg
    739.9 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
Damn! I've been searching for some wheels like that for some time.
I love the PY0 look, but I prefer the aftermarket alloy wheels. I've got a set of 16x10s to put on my crew cab once I scrape the change together to get new rubber for it
Let me know if you want to sell the wheels you have in that pic. What part of nc are you in?

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Let me know if you want to sell the wheels you have in that pic. What part of nc are you in?
I was planning to keep them, but I might be convinced otherwise! I'm located outside of Salisbury; it's kind of the halfway point between Charlotte and Winston-Salem