2001 C3500HD 8.1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I have one!
You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, they tend to be in love with them price-wise if there's still any kind of equipment/bed on it, although if you remove that bed it's nearly worthless on its own - the worst are utility beds. Can't hardly give them away. Liftgates not much better.

There was recently an '01 3500HD with 8.1/auto, 144K miles, and a flatbed for only $3500 near Dallas TX. It's already sold. I was really tempted but I'm already in sad shape vehicle-wise with 2 of my own that rarely get driven (always in the work truck), and my wife driving the Magnum which hopefully will be getting sold soon because I have something else on the way for her...

By the way your daily dose of totally useless trivia: they never called these trucks C3500HD, just 3500HD, because they were only offered as a 2WD from the factory - so there's no corresponding K3500HD. The rare 4WD models were made by outside companies - Monroe, Quigley, and one other company I forget. (edit: Tulsa; thanks wiki)

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Clearly I'm not up to date. That, sir, is ****ing awesome!!!
Thanks haha
Yeah, they tend to be in love with them price-wise if there's still any kind of equipment/bed on it, although if you remove that bed it's nearly worthless on its own - the worst are utility beds. Can't hardly give them away. Liftgates not much better.

There was recently an '01 3500HD with 8.1/auto, 144K miles, and a flatbed for only $3500 near Dallas TX. It's already sold. I was really tempted but I'm already in sad shape vehicle-wise with 2 of my own that rarely get driven (always in the work truck), and my wife driving the Magnum which hopefully will be getting sold soon because I have something else on the way for her...

By the way your daily dose of totally useless trivia: they never called these trucks C3500HD, just 3500HD, because they were only offered as a 2WD from the factory - so there's no corresponding K3500HD. The rare 4WD models were made by outside companies - Monroe, Quigley, and one other company I forget. (edit: Tulsa; thanks wiki)

Richard
I've had mine for sale for a couple months haven't gotten a damn thing on it. So now I'm on the lookout for a plow and maybe a knuckle boom