2000 ccsb c2500 what should I do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I've posted a build thread for my truck and enjoyed getting answers..this thread is just a what can I do/your opinion of what I should do with my truck all answers welcomed..

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I, for one, think there is too much white on the vehicle. A pinstripe on the side, maybe even some window vents would help the look of it. Even fender flares would be a nice touch, either white or black.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I agree. Some flares would add to the look. I've never been a huge fan of those wheels either. Some PYO's would be nice too along with some cab lights. This is a sharp truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the fender flare idea... Keep it coming..I thought about rhino lining the rockers

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Duh..

Slammed static drop, billet 20's/22's, GMC grille swap, smoothie bumper, roll pan, limo tint, sport mirrors, demold. Done. :gr_grin:

Richard

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Duh..

Slammed static drop, billet 20's/22's, GMC grille swap, smoothie bumper, roll pan, limo tint, sport mirrors, demold. Done. :gr_grin:

Richard

Oh meant to say in the heading no lowering lol...Id love to slam it but where I live is allot of gravel roads and bad roads so it would kill NE and low pros...I'll do the limo tint tho and the smoothie

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
if your not into Lowering how about getting rid of that rake and put a leveling kit on it up front. or if you wanna go a little higher a 4" spindle/rear block kit. can still maintain stock ride.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if your not into Lowering how about getting rid of that rake and put a leveling kit on it up front. or if you wanna go a little higher a 4" spindle/rear block kit. can still maintain stock ride.

This is what I'm thinking..you don't by any chance have a link to the spindles do you

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
The only spindle you can get is fabtech. If convert to all 1/2 ton front suspension you can get rough country.

Adam

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only spindle you can get is fabtech. If convert to all 1/2 ton front suspension you can get rough country.

Adam

Links to the easiest cheapest kit..can't change everything.. But spindles sounds like something I could do realistically..