2000 ccsb c2500 what should I do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
This is what I'm thinking..you don't by any chance have a link to the spindles do you
Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

http://autoplicity.com/products/608...LQNIg1DhgERQV4L8Tc63_r0IQPynXLeONDDhhAr7w_wcB

this is on a quick google search, you could try ebay or if your not in a big rush and have some patience, you could find a spindle lift on craigslist, people sale their lifts all the time.

this is also a great time to put some fresh upper and lower balljoints in.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://autoplicity.com/products/608...LQNIg1DhgERQV4L8Tc63_r0IQPynXLeONDDhhAr7w_wcB

this is on a quick google search, you could try ebay or if your not in a big rush and have some patience, you could find a spindle lift on craigslist, people sale their lifts all the time.

this is also a great time to put some fresh upper and lower balljoints in.

Thanks man..didn't realize these were so expensive..might be a while before the wife allows it...lol

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might has to go the cheap route and Gerry a body lift..I'm thinking about taking out the overload on the springs done people say it'll ride better.. I can't afford an 800$ lift realistically, but about 200$ for a body lift I might could swing..then pot that 800 in some nice py0s and some nice tires..

TerryD

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just buy the nice wheels and tires that fit what it is now and skip the lift? I'm happy with my CC on 285s.

You must be registered for see images attach

Some white letter 265/75s would look really nice on there and possibly swap to steelies with rings and caps for the clean, classic look. Sometimes less is more, especially on a white vehicle.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Why not just buy the nice wheels and tires that fit what it is now and skip the lift? I'm happy with my CC on 285s.

You must be registered for see images attach

Some white letter 265/75s would look really nice on there and possibly swap to steelies with rings and caps for the clean, classic look. Sometimes less is more, especially on a white vehicle.

Well I have 2657516 now so def 285 next