2+3"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought a leveling kit plus block kit to clear my new Good years. The leveling kit is 3'' then the block is 2'' (to level it) its the roughest riding damn truck youve ever been in. Suggestions to get a smoother ride? I couldnt even crank the keys all the way because it would max my shocks. Please just suggestions or opinions.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you didnt really need the level kit, you can crank the stock keys plenty to clear

ive got 2" of crank and 3" body lift and i fit 35s now but did fit 36s with some triming

also would suggest gettin some new shocks with some aftermarket ones that would be 0-3" of lift and would help the ride out alot

also where abouts in illinois are you from?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If you are cranked 3 inches it is not gonna ride smooth no matter what you do. You will either need a real lift or just decrank and ride around with rake.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your shocks are topped out then some newer longer shocks will help take some harshness out but being cranked that much it is never going to ride smooth.

big_mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd go out & take a look at your CV angles, I bet they are not good if your cranked with aftermarket keys. There is really no need with a OBS truck, the stock keys can get up to 3" but you dont want to go that far if you want it to last. You could have went just a 2" block in the rear & front crank. Aftermarket keys are only needed for the NBS+ trucks.

tdslay12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think i might try longer shocks. Anyone know what length would be 3'' longer? and squeky3 im from around quad cities