1999 K2500 Suburban 7.4L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah broken exhaust studs. I have 3. They are at the very top of the LIST OF THINGS I'M GOING TO IGNORE.
Some if I ever get to doing headers I'll have to address it.

Those headers do look nice!

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Y'all have gotten me extremely paranoid about my exhaust studs now. I was spraying them religiously with Kroil for a period of time but I haven't done it in about a year? I need to get my ass in gear and get my free headers cleaned up so I can install them.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Y'all have gotten me extremely paranoid about my exhaust studs now. I was spraying them religiously with Kroil for a period of time but I haven't done it in about a year? I need to get my ass in gear and get my free headers cleaned up so I can install them.

Not sure if that's gonna help you? Mine was broken before I touched anything.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fixing it was fun. And by fun, I mean it made me want to punch babies. And I like babies, at least the 3 of mine.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if that's gonna help you? Mine was broken before I touched anything.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fixing it was fun. And by fun, I mean it made me want to punch babies. And I like babies, at least the 3 of mine.
So I take it I should invest in some good EZ-Outs and plan for a day where I can lock myself away to avoid going on a rampage?
I don't THINK any of mine are broken? But there is occasionally an audible ticking when I first start the truck but seems to go away once it's heated up

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The broken ones I have are easily evident by the spark plug heat shield dangling. If you don’t see them missing, you should be ok. Doesn’t seem like they break on extraction, just over time.