1998 Mark III Silverado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sapperdaddy

Reaction score
So I picked this beauty up for cheap! It's an 98 Mark III Conversion truck. It has had lots of aftermarket work put into it at one point, the previous owner bought it in 2008 with 80,000 original miles. Just a teaser, it has a full Escalade interior with power/heated bucket seats plus a very exclusive Mark III overhead console. I will post more about this truck soon, look for it in the sub-forums. Currently it has 140,000 miles and a 5.7L vortec engine.
You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
We have one of those here in my town - I never knew it was a conversion modified truck. I'll try to snap a pic of it sometime, it's burgundy red.

Nice truck though, and welcome!

Sapperdaddy

Reaction score
More interior pics, including the Cadillac seats, overhead console with built in Radar detector and mood lighting.

Reaction score
I miss my mark3 Tahoe. Still my favorite of all the 400s I have owned...I have the same mood light overhead console in my suburban now, as well as the mk3 wood center console... the power rear window in a pickup cab is one of the only options I haven’t had in a gmt400 truck, but I do have a rust free extended cab in my garage that I was planning on doing that to. If you get a chance to take some up close pics of the the rear window bezel/seal situation I’d be very appreciative...nice truck, great find

Reaction score
More interior pics, including the Cadillac seats, overhead console with built in Radar detector and mood lighting.

Did you have any issues with the Rear Power Window working ? I've got a Mark III as well, and when I got the truck it sadly didn't open with the overhead switch. So I've never been able to see it in action.. Probably need a new window motor