1995 Silverado K1500 ECSB Starcraft Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much to beds go for down there? Also, if you don’t mind, do you know how much non-running but clean trucks usually go for? I keep thinking about just buying a parts truck for what I need and then selling the rest.
About $500-$600 for a good bed. Hard to find those not beat to hell though. Lot of burbs and Tahoe's in the yards. Same front clip. Buy a whole truck out of the newspaper, bring it home. Take what you need, and sell the rest. Up there, you will get more for it than we will down here. Down here they are all rust free.

Last edited:

Tonw07

Reaction score
About $500-$600 for a good bed. Hard to find those not beat to hell though. Lot of burbs and Tahoe's in the yards. Same front clip. Buy a whole truck out of the newspaper, bring it home. Take what you need, and sell the rest. Up there, you will get more for it than we will down here. Down here they are all rust free.
Sounds like you should start a separate thread on this as it's getting some interest. Doesn't make sense to chat it up on my member thread... just sayin.

Moparmat2000

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds like you should start a separate thread on this as it's getting some interest. Doesn't make sense to chat it up on my member thread... just sayin.
I promise, I wont clutter your thread. Just letting you know theres some good tin in my area. Got one salvage yard here that's 10 acres of stuff.