1998 k1500 z71 ecsb exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well if thats all you care about then go for it, make it as obnoxious as you want, don't come back and make a thread that says why I am I getting suck ****** MPG.

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
chill out dude. idk if your trying to sound like an ass or not but its his truck let him build it how he wants... exhaust isnt the only cause for bad mileage

Last edited:

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I have true duals on my 92 with no x or y pipe and i feel ive gained more HP than with my pervious set up with a y pipe and si/do muffler, sounds pretty good too nice rumble!

redneck98

Reaction score
same with my truck i went from a si/so to dual and i gained noticeable power

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
chill out dude. idk if your trying to sound like an ass or not but its his truck let him build it how he wants... exhaust isnt the only cause for bad mileage

I am trying to make a point and give some facts, some people are so narrow minded and don't even google or search for anything.

I have true duals on my 92 with no x or y pipe and i feel ive gained more HP than with my pervious set up with a y pipe and si/do muffler, sounds pretty good too nice rumble!

Probably because its soooooo much louder.

same with my truck i went from a si/so to dual and i gained noticeable power

Pipe size? muffler types?

redneck98

Reaction score
I am trying to make a point and give some facts, some people are so narrow minded and don't even google or search for anything.

Probably because its soooooo much louder.

Pipe size? muffler types?

i understant that man.

i went from a single flowmaster 44 to dual cherry bomb vortex and 2 1/4 all the way back 45ed behind the rear tire

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i understant that man.

i went from a single flowmaster 44 to dual cherry bomb vortex and 2 1/4 all the way back 45ed behind the rear tire

Those vortex's boost the gas velocity alot higher than the flows, plus the 2.25" boosts it as well, that is why.

florida-boy

Reaction score
so many options for exhaust!
what should i do for my 98' k1500 z71???
i like the 40 flowmaster sound. deep,smooth rumble sound

redneck98

Reaction score
it depends on you prefrence. you like smooth sound of a raspyer poping sound