1994 Silverado Custom -For Sale-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
yea, Ford is "technically" mine, its my dads, i just drive it and fix whatever goes wrong. but i will probabley just throw on my dads old 285 Toyos on the dodge wheels and drive it.

or a found a guy at work selling his truck 1988 RCLB, 305, 5-speed, $1000

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Might have sold the truck for $7000 cash, if it goes threw i found a 1987 Silverado RCSB with a 6" lift thats mint for $4200, and if i get that, i will buy the TBI Vortech Supercharger thats been on CL for like 2 months now for $1000, i will still have money left over and have a sweet rig!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I dont' know man....your truck is pretty sweet, but that Vortech is a killer deal. I think I would do it if I was you, like you said, you will still have a sweet rig and plenty of money left over.:headbang:
......why can't those things ever be on CL where I live?:shrug: All I ever see is " 24" rimz hella clean ". lol.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I dont' know man....your truck is pretty sweet, but that Vortech is a killer deal. I think I would do it if I was you, like you said, you will still have a sweet rig and plenty of money left over.:headbang:
......why can't those things ever be on CL where I live?:shrug: All I ever see is " 24" rimz hella clean ". lol.

First time ive ever seen anything TBI performance on there (besides intakes) same guy is selling a EBL Flash Unit too.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
oobs are hard to get ur money back out of,,there a dime adozen
but if it is rust free with a new motor the price is reasonable

Says its rust free (I believe it, its about 8 hours south of me in basically the desert) its SUPER hard to find RCSB 4x4 OOB's up here, let alone a rust free one, and i would probably keep it for a long time