1993 K2500 Suburban - tow pig!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Wired my new trailer brake controller and 7 pin trailer plug in today.

Whats funny is, the last thing on my trailer was this suburban in late April. Now its hauling the trailer!

You must be registered for see images attach

Took it down the road and picked up a back halved, big tire 69 Camaro that I bought.

Truck drove and pulled the trailer very well. I was slightly worried about the 5.3, but it pulled hills, county and highway just fine.

I am going to build a clone 6.0 of the motor in my 90, with a milder cam for this suburban.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I freaking LOVE this sub.....being a fellow Kansan I hope I get to see it some time. I always wanted a GMT400 sub, but always thought that the 5.3 was a better motor than the 5.7....So I ended up buying a 2004 Yukon XL and have been super happy with it so far.

Does the Yukon have a 5.3 or a 6.0 in it? Thanks for the kind words!

Put it to work. Camaro's got some steamrollers!

Nice trailer by the way.

Indeed, it hauled pretty well. Especially for a truck that was said to be so underpowered when I was doing the 5.3 swap, instead of a 6.0 or big block.

Believe it or not, I pick up a new car trailer every 2-3 years from a dealer down in Holden, MO. These trailers are produced in southern Kansas and run around $2400 out the door for an 18'.

I just love that Burb. Makes me want to get another one.

Thank you!

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Believe it or not, I pick up a new car trailer every 2-3 years from a dealer down in Holden, MO. These trailers are produced in southern Kansas and run around $2400 out the door for an 18'.

I'll have to look into that, I'm in the market for a 16-18' trailer right now. That would save my need for a pickup...and be cheaper to boot, haha. However, I did run across a '95 K2500 Sierra that is in consideration right now.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Replaced the back seat this morning and vacuumed the interior. Truck definitely cleans up nice for a quarter million mile chassis and original interior!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jake rogers