1993 GMC C3500 CCLB - What in god's name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What the what ???? are you sure it isn't when bad things happen to defenseless vehicles ? $32500, there is one to many zeros in that price, they would be lucky to get $3250

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are 2 too many zeros on that price. Another example of just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That's not the once-popular (and always-hideous) Truxarossa kit, I'm pretty sure it was the one known as "Shadii" or similar-named. I searched the net everywhere for it and couldn't come up with hardly anything, but I remember that godawful crap from the late 80's/early 90's.

Richard

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
That's not the once-popular (and always-hideous) Truxarossa kit, I'm pretty sure it was the one known as "Shadii" or similar-named. I searched the net everywhere for it and couldn't come up with hardly anything, but I remember that godawful crap from the late 80's/early 90's.

Richard

They were in like every Truckin mag I can remember. I would have never come up with the name though. I searched and came up empty also.