1993 GMC C3500 CCLB - What in god's name

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pampo'sTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd drive it if it were given to me, I wouldn't spend money on it, I'd sell it at the first chance I got.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Anybody remember the old Chevy truck commercials that said "Don't buy an ugly truck!!" in the early 90's ??

That guy obviously Built it instead!!! That poor truck!!!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
They were in like every Truckin mag I can remember. I would have never come up with the name though. I searched and came up empty also.
I've got an amazing memory for the most ridiculous crap. Pretty sure I got the spelling right on it; it was one of those things I guess they named it that way trying to give it some kind of "elite" feel to it. Puke.

Richard

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Wow. Kind of reminds me of the truck from kill bill in a weird way.

This is your truck. This is your truck on premuim grade crystal methamphetamine.

IADC43

Reaction score
If a guy could buy for a decent price, could strip all that crap off of it and have a sweet truck. 40k miles and a turbo diesel, loaded with a ton of options.
If he's real lucky, all that plastic body crap is stuck on there with 3m tape and it just needs a buffing after you saw it off with some fishing line LOL