1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No mine is a Florida truck since the beginning. ain't a spec of rust on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And sewlow I'm gonna be messaging you later, I have an interior question

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Dawm.. I wish!!! Yes they make full floor panels. I got mine today and my innerrocker/outer floor panel. Its all on piece.. I was really impressed too, it had the brackets and thread holes for the seats in it. Cant wait to put this together!! working on it sunday!!!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alrighty! I got some pictures. I have received my inner rocker/outer floor panel, the full rocker panel and the floor panel. So today I had some time so decided I would tackle the driver side

I manange to fit in the rocker panel first, figured if I would work my way in, Yes, it is backwards but it seem to make sense... So I fit the rocker panel on, then I cut the inner rocker to fit the new one. The new one came with welded in nuts for the seat belt on the seat, but figured I didn't need that so I cut that off. Once that was in I took it off and drilled the spot welds for the floor panel so I can get the new piece in. This piece, I thought was going to be a night mare, let me tell you! It couldn't have went any smoother!!

Heres crappy Cell pictures, I lost my camera charger so I used that...

You must be registered for see images attach

so for now, I still need the inner cab corner and abit of sheet metal to repair the front of the cab (right behind where the fender bolts in to the cab. then ill be ready to fit the cab corner on and weld everything in place! I figure another few hours and ill have everything ready to weld. Then a good hour to prep the metal and weld it in place. Im hoping to do the back of the cab seams so I can shave it and have a clean look.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Quick question, just wondering if the striker poll for the door is really a wear part? Is it worth just powder coating it and readjusting it?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you talking the little pole on the cab? If so, i don't think it will affect anything getting powdercoated

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
the striker poll, like that the door latch catches. I hear of guys on this site that replace it... im just wondering if you actually gain anything replacing it... or should I just got ahead and powder coat it

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If it's cheap I would just replace it. If it's expensive powdercoat it