1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any updates? Also, can you post some pics of your gas tank set up? The 4 link is happening sooner than I thought on my truck.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I haven't mounted the gas tank yet, im running a rear axle tank on the truck Michael!

Side note, its been a while since ive updated, but I bought a new cab over our long weekend, yes... I decided to change the cab! This one is clean. Need rockers, I could probably keep those ones and fix abit of the rust, but I got new ones, im just going to go ahead and use it. Down side for me, its off a 1995, so I have to fit my 1990 interior in it. Plus side, its out of a manual truck, so the third pedal is already there, same with the hole in the floor! one less thing to cut out. I will post pics soon. I hope to paint the under side of it and put it on the frame possibly this weekend! Then I can get back at it!!!

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Because it's a sport truck. One of the best interiors there is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk