1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
His truck has the 454ss interior. It's pretty rare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't mounted the gas tank yet, im running a rear axle tank on the truck Michael!

Side note, its been a while since ive updated, but I bought a new cab over our long weekend, yes... I decided to change the cab! This one is clean. Need rockers, I could probably keep those ones and fix abit of the rust, but I got new ones, im just going to go ahead and use it. Down side for me, its off a 1995, so I have to fit my 1990 interior in it. Plus side, its out of a manual truck, so the third pedal is already there, same with the hole in the floor! one less thing to cut out. I will post pics soon. I hope to paint the under side of it and put it on the frame possibly this weekend! Then I can get back at it!!!

Get that thing mounted so I can copy it!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
lol, I like the old interior. I think it suits the truck better, specially since im running the older style grill aswell. Michael, for the tank, I wont be doing that for a while, if I even get ot it this year! I know for sure this week id like to repaint the frame where the cab mounts, then im going to paint under neither the cab and mount it. Hopefully after that, ill tackle the front end and disassemble the whole thing again, powder coat the A arms and put in the new bushings. hopefully this year I can have the cab and interior completed, with the exception of the seats. Which is Al (Sewlew) that is doing them...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
How's this thing coming along?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Well I cant believe it has been almost a year since I posted on here ...

Ie kept a few people on FB posted but I haven't really done much work. Since the ladt post, when I bought the cab... I Bought a new house with a garage. So the truck has a new home! And a safe one this time!! I manage to repaint the front half of the frame and installed all the newly powder coated parts along with the new front end componants. (sway bar, and steering parts) Then I went ahead and tipped the cab onto its back and painted the underneath. Turned out the cab is actually in better shape then I thought it was! That was a bonus. Minor rust repair need to be done. but im ok with that, since the other cab had lots of repair needed!! I also removed the interior, dash, seat and carpet... Man those rubber floor.... probably good for work, but the cab has been in the garage since over winter and the foam under the mat NEVER dried! felt like it sat in a lake forever! If it wasn't for that, the floor would be solid.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Eric thanks for keeping me updated on facebook! Hope all is well with the kiddos. I'm excited to start seeing progress.