1990 Chevy sport build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wheel tubs. Like trailer fenders or are you leaving stock wheel wells in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So my camera died, but I finished gutting the interior (but the dash) and started cutting the rockers and cab corner. I Started checking out the floor as well... looks like ill need a new floor on the driver side, inner rocker, inner cab corners and obviously the rockers/cab corners. At this ooint of the game, id probably be better off with a new rust free cab... but the truck has sentimental value, so I don't want to... So I guess it'll be a fun trip...

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That sucks. You get to learn how to do it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You could get a donor cab? May come out cheaper than buying a lot of patch panels.. Then you for sure have the ability to repair as much as you want and not having to worry if they make a panel as big as you need.. Worth looking into tho

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
for me to buy a cab that doesn't need any work t all... would be tough.. if I did, it would cost me well over 1000$ and it wouldn't be around here so id have to drive 4+ hours! The cab is the last piece that is stock left!! so im going to just go ahead and fix it up