1989 body seam molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need a 3D printer and go in to business to sell them
If the one you have is in good shape, I’m sure it can be 3D scanned then printed. I bet there’s people smart enough to reverse the scan to make a pair.

@fancyTBI good on ya’ for finding them and sharing. Also shaved drip rails is a nice touch on these trucks. :waytogo:

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the one you have is in good shape, I’m sure it can be 3D scanned then printed. I bet there’s people smart enough to reverse the scan to make a pair.

@fancyTBI good on ya’ for finding them and sharing. Also shaved drip rails is a nice touch on these trucks. :waytogo:
software itself does it by reverse or mirror image, or by hand flip it in software vector.

Ta6point6

Reaction score
I’ve had an 89 Stepside and currently a 93. They both had the moldings. I didn’t realize they were uncommon.

Reaction score
Hi Guys. How do you remove these Stepside cab seam seals? I have to replace cab corners and need to remove these seal covers. thanks for any insight / tips. I Didn't want to pry off and damage them... I obviously i want to preserve them to reinstall. Thanks