1989 body seam molding

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro, that was seam sealed on any gmt 400 I've ever seen. Most trucks you could see spot welds between cab corner and rear cab panel. There is no molding that goes there like what is on the roof/cab corner seam. You see more of this seam on a step bed. I've never seen a srep side with these moldings you speak of. The alternative is to source 1/4,1/2, 3/8 inch body side moldings or whatever and have a piece painted to body color.

Last edited:

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bro, that was seam sealed on any gmt 400 I've ever seen. Most trucks you could see spot welds between cab corner and rear cab panel. There is no molding that goes there like what is on the roof/cab corner seam. You see more of this seam on a step bed. I've never seen a srep side with these moldings you speak of. The alternative is to source 1/4,1/2, 3/8 inch body side moldings or whatever and have a piece painted to body color.
Just saying it is the same width etc like this pic on roof.

Attachments

• 20240117_160156.jpg
    20240117_160156.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 25

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

You telling me I can find it on any newer step side ?