1967 Dodge D100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Need me to come get it? LOLOL
We'll see. My end goal for it is to get the interior parts and stereo out of it. There's a guy here in Houston area that has expressed interest in buying the rest for a hot rod truck build...but he wants a 4L80 and it's got a 4L65.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We'll see. My end goal for it is to get the interior parts and stereo out of it. There's a guy here in Houston area that has expressed interest in buying the rest for a hot rod truck build...but he wants a 4L80 and it's got a 4L65.
Didn't you mentioned in another thread all it needs is a trannie temp. sensor? I think that's like $90 for a new trannie harness: https://globaltransmissionparts.com...-solenoid-wire-harness-2003-2008-no-iss-plug/

IIRC also oil pressure is wonky? Sender is bad? or screen clogged? Or oil pickup tube o-ring needs changed at worst? $80 at most for all of those.

Or sell the drivetrain for someone wanting to do an AWD conversion, LOL. :rolleyes:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Didn't you mentioned in another thread all it needs is a trannie temp. sensor? I think that's like $90 for a new trannie harness: https://globaltransmissionparts.com...-solenoid-wire-harness-2003-2008-no-iss-plug/

IIRC also oil pressure is wonky? Sender is bad? or screen clogged? Or oil pickup tube o-ring needs changed at worst? $80 at most for all of those.

Or sell the drivetrain for someone wanting to do an AWD conversion, LOL. :rolleyes:
Those are some of the mechanical issues it has. There's several more, and I'm just tired of messing with it every time we wanted to use it.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Those are some of the mechanical issues it has. There's several more, and I'm just tired of messing with it every time we wanted to use it.
I missed the discussion and sorry for the thread jack but oil pressure sender is super common failure on the GMT800's, easy replacement (well, you have to do it by braille but it's not terrible) - if the engine isn't making low oil pressure noises, just complaining on the gauge and info center, it'll be the sender. I think I've done them on both our 06's now..

Richard

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then part it out. I've done some quick calculations on what those trucks sell for vs getting parted out...sometimes, (if they are in rough shape,) they are actually worth more in parts!...but the the post-covid crap, who who knows now. I always see beat-to-hell 1500 ECSB trucks with 250k miles and guys are asking $7k! SMH

Last edited:

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Then part it out. I've done some quick calculations on what those trucks sell for vs getting parted out...sometimes, (if they are in rough shape,) they are actually worth more in parts!...but the the post-covid crap, who who knows now. I always see beat-to-hell 1500 ECSB trucks with 250k miles and guys are asking $7k! SMH
Thanks guys for the advice, and sorry to Deadbeef for the thread jack!

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
We'll see! I've had several people asking about it....
First I gotta get space in the building for it, and then I need to have the power back on in there so I can see what I'm doing, taking it apart. I want the interior for my Burb; I know the front seats are not too much trouble to swap, but not sure about the second row.