14 bolt SF KANSAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99z28monster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is a long shot but trying wont hurt anything. I have a 14 bolt complete brakes and everything. I am unsure on the mileage being I bought the truck used and this was under it.The rear end looks to be in good shape no leaks or anything from what I have seen. The gearing is 3.42 which is why I took it out I needed lower gears. How does 400 obo sound? I am not real sure what these things go for so let me know if I am way off on my price. The axle is located in kansas south of Kansas city by about 50 miles or so. Would ship but I am in Iraq and I am not gonna have my wife deal with the hassle. I can try to arrange delivery with in a few hours drive, or meet someplace. Just let me know.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if it wasnt just a lil to far i would be interested,
but i forgot what gears i have in my truck too

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so your trying to sell or buy a 14 bolt? i didnt quite get what you were saying? IMO i think 400 is a lil high but i live in mi so maybe they are harder to come by in your area.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i see. well im sure it will be worth 400 to the guy that broke his axle with the same gear! you just gotta wait for him. did you put it on craigslist?