12k for these 400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JS45

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much do y’all think these two will go for? Mecum has a handful of nice 400s and obs up for auction. These two are standouts for me with low mileage and that beautiful blue interior. 12k would be a steal for these.

On the white one***

I didn’t know they made blue leather bench seats I need one of those!

It has an LS badge where the Silverado badge should be. Also has gmt800 wheels did they put those on them in 99?

The pewter one***

Also has LS badge on it again a 99 So maybe that was factory? It has the saw blades so I’m thinking maybe those were oem for 99? It also has the Chevrolet badge across the tailgate I thought in 98 they quit that for the small badge in the corner of the tailgate? Also I don’t think I’ve seen a pewter with blue interior but that’s probably because I haven’t really looked.

2k Miles

14k miles

I'll be real interested to hear what those go for. Especially the white one; OMG that's a virtually brand new truck!

White one went for $39,600
Pewter $37,400

cc333

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reading through his thread makes me glad we got our '94 Sierra K2500 SLE when we did!

$8k seemed like a lot at the time, but the fact that it was a 454, had relatively low miles for a 94, and a decently clean interior (the headliner was nice with no sagging, and the dash was relatively solid with a nice carpeted protector to spare it from the hot California sun), so we went for it. Most importantly, it was what we wanted (a decent 3/4 ton truck for towing a two-horse trailer over a mountain).

At current prices, the same truck in the same condition with same miles now would probably be at least $15k. That's 7% inflation and a worldwide everything shortage at work for ya!

It's stupid!

c

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I was in Texas I found a beautiful blue eclb 7.4/4l80e 4x4 with 124,000 miles listed for $13,500. I was messaging back and forth with the guy asking questions. All was well until I asked if he thought that it could be driven back to MN - he quit responding. At the time, I would have paid $13,000 for it.

letitsnow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I was in Texas I found a beautiful blue eclb 7.4/4l80e 4x4 with 124,000 miles listed for $13,500. I was messaging back and forth with the guy asking questions. All was well until I asked if he thought that it could be driven back to MN - he quit responding. At the time, I would have paid $13,000 for it.

I figured out why he quit responding - sold it.

Dnytro

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid 4200 for mine and looking at these prices I don’t want to cut it up anymore, it’s like an investment now haha