12200411 PCM swap for 1996 to 2000 GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but if you read a few comments up I've mentioned several times that you have to make an account on ls1trucks.com and pm lextech on that forum as he's very active there and will see your message.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Gabriel R

Reaction score
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but if you read a few comments up I've mentioned several times that you have to make an account on ls1trucks.com and pm lextech on that forum as he's very active there and will see your message.

Ok

Thanks stepsidefever I send him a pm and email hope he responds there

Jake_Caulley

Reaction score
I did my 0411 swap at the same time as swapping to the marine intake. The 0411 swap was real easy, just takes a few hours.

Hum16

Reaction score
I am wanting to do the swap just need the pinout. just pm'd you.

thanks Logan

Crazydavez28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did my 0411 swap today on my 7.4L. Used the sheet Lextech sent me and went very well. I had one wire that wasn't listed and lextech helped me find the correct pin location. Motor had a little trouble idling at first but started strong the second time. Looking to get a blackbear tune now as a great start to getting the most out of the 454 cubes.

John Cunningham

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did my 0411 swap today on my 7.4L. Used the sheet Lextech sent me and went very well. I had one wire that wasn't listed and lextech helped me find the correct pin location. Motor had a little trouble idling at first but started strong the second time. Looking to get a blackbear tune now as a great start to getting the most out of the 454 cubes.
I have a 97 7.4 and am wanting to do this........can you tell me the best way to go about this........do you the pin locations or should I just find lextech?
Thanks