12200411 PCM swap for 1996 to 2000 GMT400 trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dasher96

Reaction score
I got a 1996 chevy1500 4x4 that I'm doing a ls swap to the motor came from a 1999 chevy 1500 2wd was wandering if I could get the pinouts

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a 1996 chevy1500 4x4 that I'm doing a ls swap to the motor came from a 1999 chevy 1500 2wd was wandering if I could get the pinouts

Go back about 3 pages in this thread.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not Since July of last year. Read a few posts farther back up the page, you can contact him at LS1Truck.com. He's still providing pinouts.
I'm having no luck getting in contact with him, he replied the same day when I requested the 0411 swap pinout, but now that in doing a lq4 swap, I haven't heard back. I've tried messaging him on ls1truck.com and even sent him an email.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm having no luck getting in contact with him, he replied the same day when I requested the 0411 swap pinout, but now that in doing a lq4 swap, I haven't heard back. I've tried messaging him on ls1truck.com and even sent him an email.

I would think there is someone on ls1tech, ls1truck, or performance trucks that has the pinout? Otherwise maybe give it a few more days wait.

Stepside_fever95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would think there is someone on ls1tech, ls1truck, or performance trucks that has the pinout? Otherwise maybe give it a few more days wait.
It's been a month or so at this point. I'm going to try to get one elsewhere if I don't hear back from him. I know his pinouts are very accurate though and I wish I could get a hold of him.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's been a month or so at this point. I'm going to try to get one elsewhere if I don't hear back from him. I know his pinouts are very accurate though and I wish I could get a hold of him.

I think Christian was saying that someone besides Lextech on one of those forums could probably help out. Which I would definitely second. I'd make a thread there and ask. Someone on PerformanceTrucks helped me out big time with some wiring questions I had about my 4L80E swap.

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think Christian was saying that someone besides Lextech on one of those forums could probably help out. Which I would definitely second. I'd make a thread there and ask. Someone on PerformanceTrucks helped me out big time with some wiring questions I had about my 4L80E swap.
That's exactly what I meant. That is unfortunate he didn't get back to you.