0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokymtn65

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No 24hrs at most. Gave me his PP info sent him payment all done in a day or two. Another member had said they had trouble getting him , I sent him an E-mail he responded pretty quick that he had responded to everyone so unless there was a different problem I cannot answer that. LOL

Ksniem

Reaction score
No 24hrs at most. Gave me his PP info sent him payment all done in a day or two. Another member had said they had trouble getting him , I sent him an E-mail he responded pretty quick that he had responded to everyone so unless there was a different problem I cannot answer that. LOL
guess I’ll try and send him another message. Is he alright with you giving his email?

Ksniem

Reaction score
Did you PM him, He says he has not gotten any. Click on his profile then send him a private message if you haven't. Let me know THanks
You’re talking about the conversation tab? If so yes, I’ve sent two. I’d assume I’m not doing something right in that case.