0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ksniem

Reaction score
What’s up guys, has anyone had any luck obtaining the pin out for the swap?

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some are available from service manuals for 98-99 gmt400. 411 ecu pinouts are available as well. I am having hard time finding 97 l29 ecu pinouts

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am having hard time finding 97 l29 ecu pinouts

Here ya go, these are from the '97 GM factory service manuals.

You must be registered for see images attach

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. I should have all info needed for the swap now. And looks like it covers all engines. Which I was not sure of as most pinouts I found, had 5.0 and 5.7 listed only.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you. Exactly what I was looking for. I should have all info needed for the swap now. And looks like it covers all engines. Which I was not sure of as most pinouts I found, had 5.0 and 5.7 listed only.

You're welcome!

Not quite though, the 4.3L PCM has a different pinout section in the manual, as does the 6.5L diesel. 5.0, 5.7 and 7.4 are the same.

yevgenievich

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're welcome!

Not quite though, the 4.3L PCM has a different pinout section in the manual, as does the 6.5L diesel. 5.0, 5.7 and 7.4 are the same.
Didn't think of the v6 and diesel when making the statement. Covers all engines that I am likely to deal with

Ksniem

Reaction score
And to answer the OP's question, I believe Lextech is still providing year specific pinouts for the 0411 swap. I've heard some people say he may be charging a fee now, I'm not sure about that.

https://www.gmt400.com/threads/12200411-pcm-swap-for-1996-to-2000-gmt400-trucks.9644/
I’ve tried to get ahold of him through pm and posting on his profile. I’m sure he’s a busy dude. That’s who my tuner said to get the spreadsheet from. I wasn’t sure if anyone is in frequent contact with him and wouldn’t mind lending a hand getting ahold of him. I don’t mind paying, after all it took personal investment to create it.

Ksniem

Reaction score

I’ve also got the diagrams from pro demand. I based my info off my trucks year, 97, and an 02 express. Couple things missing from my harness.