0411 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ksniem

Reaction score
Some are available from service manuals for 98-99 gmt400. 411 ecu pinouts are available as well. I am having hard time finding 97 l29 ecu pinouts
Some are available from service manuals for 98-99 gmt400. 411 ecu pinouts are available as well. I am having hard time finding 97 l29 ecu pinouts
I saw LT did that swap on his YouTube page.

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is great info on the black box connections df, thanks. I have been waiting for a reply from Lex myself. What info does he have that everyone is looking for? I am guessing a pin by pin walkthrough on the connections to change. Would a service manual for say an 02 L31 van show the equivalent 411 diagrams?

Ksniem

Reaction score
That is great info on the black box connections df, thanks. I have been waiting for a reply from Lex myself. What info does he have that everyone is looking for? I am guessing a pin by pin walkthrough on the connections to change. Would a service manual for say an 02 L31 van show the equivalent 411 diagrams?
It does, that’s what I’m pinning mine off of. If you have a transfer case I myself am using the info from an 02 Tahoe. The hvac, cruise control, and charging system diagrams as separate schematics help also. The nomenclature has small variances. Once I finish mine I’d be happy to share my info as long as everyone agrees it wouldn’t harm the integrity of what the originators put together.

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My K3500 does have a transfer case, but I don't know if the ecm pays any attention to it.