0-60= quarter miles time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Realistically at the strip I'm putting my money on 17's. Here in Colorado your looking at 19's.
What major mods are you running?

Just read your sig....I think you will be lucky to get into 16's IMO. Your 2000 stall is probably your best mod.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i have plans to take it to the track but i can never find the time, it cant be that slow because i do seem to out run alot of stuff around here, v-6 mustangs and camaros, ( pre 2005) and all the trucks around here, in one case i beat a LS1 GTO, but i think its becasue the other driver couldnt drive a 6 speed to save his life, still made me feel good though

:rolleyes:

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Realistically at the strip I'm putting my money on 17's. Here in Colorado your looking at 19's.
What major mods are you running?

Just read your sig....I think you will be lucky to get into 16's IMO. Your 2000 stall is probably your best mod.

If I'm hitting low 16s he should be able to. If it matters I'm at 900ft above sea level

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
If I'm hitting low 16s he should be able to. If it matters I'm at 900ft above sea level

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

Not nessesarily.

He's carrying several hundred extra pounds and more parasitic drag in 4x4 gear...

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Not nessesarily.

He's carrying several hundred extra pounds and more parasitic drag in 4x4 gear...

This, 0-60 times, and all this other crap means crap when it comes to a actual drag race.

until you have it on the track, you will not know what the truck AND YOU are capable of.