0-60= quarter miles time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure what my 0-60 is but in the 1/4 I've done 16.2, spinning on the launch and needing a desperate tune to change the shift points I could see 15s easy

Sent from my XT881 using Tapatalk

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
ive been screwing around with launches lately, do remember my truck isnt stock, its full bolt on, and ive been getting 0-60 in 6.7-6.5, but thats with it spinning alll the wat through first, if i could get traction then i think i could get atleast a half of a second off

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
List your mods cause if they are in your SIG, us-tapatalkers can't see them. I've got flow tech shorty headers, full exhaust work, mild superchip, accel super coil, UD pulley, K&N CAI, ported lower intake, rolling on 28"s

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
List your mods cause if they are in your SIG, us-tapatalkers can't see them. I've got flow tech shorty headers, full exhaust work, mild superchip, accel super coil, UD pulley, K&N CAI, ported lower intake, rolling on 28"s

Siggy:

1997 k1500 ,ECSB, 350, personally built 4l60e with 2000 stall, air raid CAI, ported MAF sensor, ported throttle body, magnaflow catback with moroso spiral flow mufflers, flowtech shorty headers, escalade 3.73 rear end, underdrive crank pulley, overdrive alternator pulley, 411 swap with a custum tune, electric fan conversion, hypertech power programmer, viper push button starter, caddy cluster, 6000k HID hi/low conversion kit, blue interior LEDs-galore

Not trying to be a bummer, but I would be surprised if you were sub 16's.

Take it to a track weekend and run it. Anything else is just racing the planks and pointless.

You will also get accurate 60 foot timings.

0-60 mph with a wrist watch never works out right. I do mine with an accelerometer and it is always more than what you time from what you think you see.

:)

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Siggy:

1997 k1500 ,ECSB, 350, personally built 4l60e with 2000 stall, air raid CAI, ported MAF sensor, ported throttle body, magnaflow catback with moroso spiral flow mufflers, flowtech shorty headers, escalade 3.73 rear end, underdrive crank pulley, overdrive alternator pulley, 411 swap with a custum tune, electric fan conversion, hypertech power programmer, viper push button starter, caddy cluster, 6000k HID hi/low conversion kit, blue interior LEDs-galore

Take it to a track weekend and run it. Anything else is just racing the planks and pointless.

0-60 mph with a wrist watch never works out right. I do mine with an accelerometer and it is always more than what you time from what you think you see.

:word:

no offense, but most of those mods add little to no power, and your talking about racing a brick!

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Siggy:

Thank you Great White! I agree, take it and run it. To me... I could care less about 0-60, I've been about 1/4 mile and 60 foot times. And like Orange said... Mine weights in at 4860 with me in it, your tugging some weight! But funny thing is, I'm only 500lbs heavier than my dad sitting in his Challenger LOL!

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
i have plans to take it to the track but i can never find the time, it cant be that slow because i do seem to out run alot of stuff around here, v-6 mustangs and camaros, ( pre 2005) and all the trucks around here, in one case i beat a LS1 GTO, but i think its becasue the other driver couldnt drive a 6 speed to save his life, still made me feel good though

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wouldn't find much satisfaction in beating v6 stangs and Camaros but that's just me :shrug:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
i have plans to take it to the track but i can never find the time, it cant be that slow because i do seem to out run alot of stuff around here, v-6 mustangs and camaros, ( pre 2005) and all the trucks around here, in one case i beat a LS1 GTO, but i think its becasue the other driver couldnt drive a 6 speed to save his life, still made me feel good though

Beating someone from a stop light has little to do with what time the truck will run in the 1\4 or even a 0-60.

Too many variables in a stoplight challenge to call it anything besides you "won".

16's are not exactly slow for a pickup truck either.....you have to compare your times to a similar vehicle. Thats why dissimilar cars run brackets at the track....:)